timr consists of a web application and the timr app on your Smartphone. If you've not yet downloaded the timr App, you can do this here.
Option 1: Choose "Create Free Trial account", to register you as a new timr user.
Option 2: If you already have a timr account, you can connect your Webaccount with the account on your Smartphone.
1. Configure your timr Account
1. Company: Insert the name of your company.
2. Identifier: Insert here a name or an abbreviation with which you sign in to your timr account.
3. Login: Insert here your Login. We recommend to use your own name. It'll be easier to add users and give them logins. Example: john.doe
4. Firstname: Insert your Firstname.
5. Lastname: Insert your Lastname.
6. Email: Insert your email address. You'll receive an email with your registration data and a welcome Email to this email address.
7. Password: Please insert a password.
To finish this process click "Create Free Trial Account" (marker 8) and your time tracking solution timr is ready.
2. Location Service in timr
You don't have to use the location service if you don't want to.
By activating the location service, timr tracks your position when you start and stop a time record, it doesn't track your position "live".
You can find more information about Position Tracking in the timr Support forum.
Please sign in to leave a comment.