As an admin or leader (Enterprise Plan) you can enter or cancel vacation and other absences directly for your employees.
1. Enter leave for your employees
In order to do so go to "Requests/Request approval" and choose "+ Vacation & Absence" in the top right corner.
Here you can choose the employee and enter vacation or other absences.
Alternatively, click directly in the calendar view on the day for which you want to request leave/absence or mark several days with the mouse.
Tip: If you want to enter vacations for several employees, you can use the "Create another" function. This keeps the dialog open and preselects the "Vacation" type.
Another possibility, e.g. to enter a company vacation for all employees or if vacations have to be entered again after a change of a working time model, is the duplication of requests/vacations.
When duplicating e.g. a leave request, the date is preselected, so you only need to select the next employee.
2. Cancel leave for your employees
To cancel an already approved request as an admin go to "Requests/All requests", choose the entry concerned and cancel it directly via the edit symbol.
3. Cancel approved (leave) application for closed periods
If a period has already been closed, entries can no longer be processed. You will receive an error message, the request cannot be cancelled.
Proceed as follows:
1. Delete the completion in the Time & Leave Account menu.
2. Under Reports/Working Time, set the desired entries to changeable.
3. Now you can cancel the request under Requests/All requests.