ATTENTION: To set up timr in your calendar application, you need to generate a private URL. You can see how to do this here.
Note: If you want to configure the calendar on your Mac as well, you can use iCloud sync. Just follow the instructions on integrating timr in your Mac calendar.
1. Open the settings on your iOS device and go to "Calendar".
2. Tap on "Accounts"
3. Click on “Add Account”
4. Now choose "Other"
5. Select "Add Subscribed Calendar"
6. In your timr Account go to Administration/Settings and click on “Generate private calendar link”. Enter this URL in the dialogue and confirm with “Next”.
7. You are requested to provide user credentials. Tap "OK"
8. Type in your timr login and password, set "Description" to a nice calendar name and make sure to have SSL turned on. Finally tap "Next" and you are ready to go. Now there is a new calendar in your calendar app.