This feature allows you to easily connect the timr app on your mobile device (smartphone, etc.) to your timr account without having to manually type in username and password.
1. Connect new device
1.1 Create QR Code in Web App
1. Click on your name in the bottom left menu to open the menu
2. Select "Mobile Devices"
3. Select either the blue button or at the top right corner "+ Add new Device"
4. Have your QR code ready to connect your mobile device.
1.2 Read QR Code on mobile device
There are two ways to connect your mobile device to the web application via QR Code.
1.2.1 Read QR Code via the timr App
1. Open the timr app and select "LOGIN".
2. Select "Log in with QR Code".
3. Grant the camera permission to scan the QR code
4. Scan the QR code
1.2.2 Scanning the QR Code via the Camera App
1. Open the camera on your mobile device
2. Scan the QR code or click the code to connect the application. The application will automatically log you in.
Note: This works best with iPhone. For Android the support depends on the implementation of the device manufacturer and might not work for all devices.
The connected device will be added and appear in the listing. You can also connect multiple devices, they will be listed in the overview.
2. Disconnect device and remove it from the list
1. Select a connected device and click "Remove mobile device" to disconnect it.
2. If you log out from your timr account in the mobile app, your mobile device will also be removed from the list.