What is the automatic review of working time records?
The automatic review of working time records in timr assists you in checking your time entries.
Possible errors of existing time entries and missing time entries are indicated and displayed as warning in the time account.
The automatic review should help you to easier find incorrect records. However, you can ignore these warnings if they aren't relevant to you. In case a recording is not correct, you can correct it yourself in the timr web application if you have the relevant authorization. Otherwise, contact your supervisor.
Your supervisor or administrator in timr will also receive these warnings when he prepares your time sheet.
Which warnings may be displayed?
The automatic review may display the following warnings:
- Working time recorded, but not a working day
- Working time recorded on a holiday
- No holidays created for the current year
- No working time recorded on a working day
- Paid time off recorded, but not a working day
- Paid time off recorded on a holiday
- Vacation recorded, but not a working day
- Vacation recorded on a holiday
More information can be found in our detailed documentation on the automatic review of working time records.