With the timr recording widgets you have an overview over your time recordings. Furthermore widgets serve as a shortcut to quickly switch to the timr app to change or stop recordings.
1. Add recording widget to your home screen
1. Press and hold the home screen until the apps start to wiggle.
2. Select the plus icon in the upper left corner.
3. Type "timr" into the search window and select the timr icon.
4. In the following dialog box you can choose between the smaller (left) and the larger widget (right).
5. Select "Add widget" and drag it to the desired position on your home screen.
2. Edit small timr recording widget
With the smaller recording widget you can set which time record you want to have displayed.
1. To edit, select the widget and hold it until the selection window appears.
2. Click "Edit widget".
3. Click on the current selection (e.g. working time) at "Record Type".
4. In the following dialog, select the desired record time.
3. Functions of the bigger timr recording widget
Marker 1 - 3: You can see all activated functions and their recording status here. Clicking on the respective recording will take you directly to the timr app. For example, if you select the project time, you will go directly to the recording dialog of the project time in the timr app.
Marker 4: This selection opens the recording dialog for interleaved working time and project time in the timr app.
Marker 5: opens the timr app.
Note: Widgets are only available for iPhone, not for Android yet.