The "More" tab contains information about features, support and feedback.
If you click on the dots on the bottom right side of your screen, you'll get to the following menu:
If you have questions regarding features of your timr iPhone App, you can visit our timr Help Center where you'll find articles on all important topics.
2. Get help
You can give feedback by mail here at any time, or express questions, wishes and suggestions. The support team is looking forward to hearing from you.
3. Logged in as
Here you see info about your account and login data. Additionally, you can logout here. Attention: If you logout, you have to connect your timr App to the Web application again via entering your timr URL, login and password. See also: How to connect your iPhone App with your Web Account.
4. Synchronisation status
Via "Synchronization status" you can check when the last synchronization took place and whether there is still data that has not been synchronized. Further information on synchronization can be found -> in these instructions.
You can currently find the following settings under the Settings menu item:
- You can set the tasks selection. For information on task selection, see this documentation.
- Activate whether you want to be notified about new tasks.
In the BETA section you can find new applications that are currently under test:
- Select your preferred recording mode (see Interleaved recording of work and project time).
- Activate location based start/stop notifications if you use projects with stored location information.
- Start/Stop reminder notifies you if you forget to clock in or out at your usual times.
6. Siri shortcuts
Enable Siri shortcuts to e.g. start or stop your working time, etc.
7. New in this version
Check out which new features are available in the current version of your timr iPhone app.
9. Rate timr
You can always provide feedback or ask questions, make requests and suggestions. The support team is looking forward to hearing from you.